Whether grid-tie or off-grid we have a green solution for you.
If you are a Master Electrician, Journeyman Electrician, enthusiastic apprentice, office person or just have a great personality and looking for a change or a new career in our growing Dandelion Renewables, we would encourage you to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dandelion Renewables is looking for a Project Coordinator to work with our experienced team. The successful candidate will be closely working with the operations, installation crews, and engineering team. We are looking for someone with construction experience who is eager to learn and grow with the position.
The Project Coordinator responsibilities will include::
– Ensure Solar/EV Charger and Energy Storage projects are executed on time and on budget;
– Daily coordination of the work between customers, installation crew, engineering, and suppliers;
– Meet and exceed the project's schedule timelines. Complete risk management planning and have alternative plans for unexpected events.
– Apply for development, building, electrical, micro-generation permits, first calls, grants and funding;
– Regularly meet with the site crew to review the workflow efficiency, help the crew to continually improve on performance/quality, ensure safety goals are met;
– Report project progress, project financial results and lessons learned upon completion;
– Assist the Engineering group in the company procurement process.
Skills & Experience:
– Great verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience in construction coordination or management roles;
– Familiarity with basic electrical and solar components;
– Strong sense of ownership.
– Eager to learn and grow in the position.
– Reside in the Greater Edmonton area.
IMPORTANT: Please include a COVER LETTER explaining how you can meet the above requirements and a resume. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $61,000.00 per year