Whether residential or commercial, grid-tie or off-grid we have a green solution for you.
If you are a Master Electrician, Journeyman Electrician, enthusiastic apprentice, office person or just have a great personality and looking for a change or a new career in our growing Dandelion Renewables, we would encourage you to submit your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to any qualified opportunity that comes our way!
This position is already filled 😉
Dandelion Renewables is looking for a solar installer to work on ground-mounted solar projects in Alberta, BC and SK. The successful candidate will be primarily working on installing mechanical and foundation components of the solar PV systems.
– Care about the environment, has a healthy and sustainable lifestyle, non-smoker;
– Well tolerate cold in the winter and heat in the summer, as most of the work will be outside, expect handling weights ~30kg;
– Must respect and follow the company safety policy;
– Precise with measurements and fast on tools, please specify if you have carpenter, electrician, or mechanics experience;
– Require minimum supervision when working on your task;
– Experience with running and maintaining a mini excavator, skidsteer and zoom-boom;
– Able to work out of town. While our head office is located in Edmonton, the position would require a significant amount of travel (~50%) to work on the projects outside of the Greater Edmonton;
– Must have a clean driving history and be insurable to drive the company truck with a trailer.
– Surveying or utility locate experience;
– Experience in welding and/or working in a metal fabrication shop;
– Knowledge of how hydraulic equipment works and experience in the hydraulic equipment repair;
– Helical piles installation experience;
– Farming experience.
In your application, we would like to see a COVER LETTER explaining how you can meet the above requirements and a resume and why do you think this job will be a good fit for you. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Most of the work will be on the ground-mounted PV systems and will include trenching, driven and helical piles installation and racking assembly. While the ground is frozen or during breaks between ground-mounted projects, the successful candidate will be helping with rooftop and wall-mounted solar PV systems install.
This is an excellent position for a self-confident well-rounded and mechanically inclined individual.