We have the SOK 12V 206AH LiFePo4 Battery in Stock and Shipping from our Warehouses in Canada. Known for their reliability these Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are perfect for your off-grid solar system. Order Today before stock runs out.
Notice for connect in series:
- 7 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 3000~8000 Cycles Life Span
- Detachable Cover w/ Replaceable BMS or Cells
- Connect in series for a 24V, 36V, or 48V Battery Bank and Can be Connected in Parallel for Larger Capacity.
- Built-in Smart Battery Management System
- Low Temperature Charging Cut-off, High Temperature Charging Cut-off and Discharging Cut-off
- Over Charging, Discharge, Over Current and Short Circuit Protection
- Includes Battery Cell Auto Balancing
- Charge Voltage:14.6V
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Max Discharge Current:100A
If you need to connect batteries in series, they should be at the same state-of-charge (SOC) before they are connected.