Nominal capacity: 1216 Wh (90 Ah)
Outgoing capacity: 12V / 93Ah
Rated voltage: 12.8V
Weight: 10.5 kg
Life span: 15 years (80% capacity after 4000 cycles)
The battery of the future for caravan and motorhome
Battery with very high capacity, low weight, compact size and significantly longer life than a traditional lead-acid battery. This LiFePO4 battery from Meritsun is ideal for use in motorhomes, caravans, boats or other leisure products such as electric boat engines. The advantage of the lithium battery is partly that it charges much faster than a regular battery and you can also use up to 90% of the current in the battery compared to about 50% from a traditional battery. This allows you to buy a lithium battery with less amperage than your regular battery and still get the same power.
The battery has a built-in BMS (Battery Management System) for maximum safety and longevity. Thanks to the built-in electronics, the battery can be charged via a standard constant voltage charger, solar cell regulator etc.
Thanks to a bluetooth connection, you can via Meritsun’s app keep track of the status and charge of the battery directly in the phone (Android / Iphone).
The Meritsun batteries are manufactured by Meritech Power Limited, which was founded in 1999 and has over 500 employees. They have a self-developed and self-manufactured BMS with components from Japan and Korea. Their batteries are sold under several brands including Skanbat.
Meritsun 100Ah Lithium Caravan / Motorhome battery
- Drop-in replacement – replace your current battery straight off (just check the dimensions)
- Bluetoth connection – see the status of the battery directly in the phone (Android / Iphone)
- Long service life – 4000 charges, which corresponds to 15 years in normal use (5-10 times longer than a traditional lead-acid battery)
- Equivalent voltage and pole connections as ordinary batteries
- 3 year warranty
- LiFePO4 cells (the most stable and safe lithium battery cells)
- Low weight (save about 30 kg)
- High capacity – actual capacity is equivalent to a 150 Ah lead battery
- Environmentally friendly
- Built-in protection via BMS (battery management system)
- IP65 rated (Resistant to moisture, snow and dirt)
- 3-10 times faster charging
- Expandable (can be both parallel and series connected)