Do you want to tap into the vast renewable energy resources around us in Alberta but do not know where to start? Are you not sure if a wind turbine, or solar panels, or LED lighting or a combination is a better decision for you?
Our feasibility studies help you to make an educated choice about energy options. We can help you to find an innovative renewable technology that gives the best energy output for the investment and satisfies your own requirements, such as minimum environmental footprint, reliable power back-up, self-sustainable stand-alone system, or even a system that helps you to meet your marketing targets.
Based on your choice, we design an energy system to meet your specific needs, procure system components at the most competitive rates and install the system according to the highest industry standard and the local electric code. Dandelion Renewables provides support in maintenance of the renewable system to ensure its reliable operation in the long-term.
Our services include:
- free initial consultation;
- feasibility study for solar, wind or energy-efficiency;
- roof-top and ground mounted solar panels installation;
- wind power systems installation;
- wind turbines service and maintenance;
- grid-tie and off-grid projects design;
- meteorological tower lease;
- energy audits and electric load management;
- municipal and regulatory applications;
- advocacy for renewable and distributed generation.